So I began writing this blog not so very long ago and I didnt do much to promote it either. I could have asked all my friends to visit but I decided to try my luck and get some genuine feedback instead from those strangers that would randomly stumble across my blog one fine day. And here I am now, just under 30 posts and feeling well loved and truly motivated. I would like to mention http://crazytraintotinkytown.com/ for nominating me and being one of the first people to support me and encourage me here. Thank you so very much! Go see her blog, it happens to be one of my favorites and the one of the first ones i ever got hooked on!
So ill proceed to copy/paste the rules that come with accepting this nomination:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
so here goes:
1) I read old books. Old hard bound/leather bound books make me happy. The mustier and dustier the better. I specially look for books that have addresses in them, written like “to my niece, from you aunt” with a date. My favorite buys include Paradise Lost, Collected works of Oscar Wilde and a Biography of Marquis de Sade (I know that last one is questionable but i have odd interests, I’ll admit).
2) I drink coke all the time. I am generally a health conscious person, but as my mom often says, there might as well be cola running through my veins…
3) When I feel depressed I watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer (guilty pleasure) or read Anne Rice, mostly because New Orleans is magical.
4) I re-watch films I adore hundreds of times, then speak in quotes with other fans of those films
5) I partially visit new places to eat local cuisine. Im a foodie but you wouldnt be able to tell by my tiny frame.
6) My cameras are my babies. I could skip food if it meant being able to pay for repairs on one…seriously.
7) My greatest fear is regretting not having made the most of my life.
Now time for my nominations! yayee! here goes
10. Click Garage
Now these blogs are in no particular order, and my choices were made based not only on the effort and quality of these blogs but a big hand was played by the writers that write them. They are lovely people that deserve to be read more and shared more and loved more and promoted more for their amazing efforts.
Once again, I would like to thank everyone that has shown support and love for what I have accomplished so far!